Oblivion

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
[CONTAINER][MOVIE1]Title: Oblivion

Tagline: Earth is a memory worth fighting for

Genre: [GENRE]Action[/GENRE], [GENRE]Adventure[/GENRE], [GENRE]Mystery[/GENRE], [GENRE]Science Fiction[/GENRE]

Director: [DIRECTOR]Joseph Kosinski[/DIRECTOR]

Cast: [ACTOR]Tom Cruise[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Olga Kurylenko[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Andrea Riseborough[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Nikolaj Coster-Waldau[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Morgan Freeman[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Melissa Leo[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Zoë Bell[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Abigail Lowe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]Isabelle Lowe[/ACTOR], [ACTOR]David Madison[/ACTOR]

Release Date: [RELEASE]2013-04-18[/RELEASE]

Runtime: [RUNTIME]126[/RUNTIME]

Plot: [PLOT]Jack Harper (Tom Cruise) is one of the last few drone repairmen stationed on Earth. Part of a massive operation to extract vital resources after decades of war with a terrifying threat known as the Scavs, Jack’s mission is nearly complete. His existence is brought crashing down when he rescues a beautiful stranger from a downed spacecraft. Her arrival triggers a chain of events that forces him to question everything he knows and puts the fate of humanity in his hands.[/PLOT][/MOVIE1][POSTER1]
hmOzkHlkGvi8x24fYpFSnXvjklv.jpg
[/POSTER1][/CONTAINER]

Cruise isn't too bad in this one and the story is pretty good. The plot/story is interesting enough to be entertaining, but I would have liked to have more back-story on the Tet. The visuals and especially the music ( score ) carry this movie. It is my current go-to movie to showcase my system.

Gravity

First Peek at Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver on 'Avengers 2' Set