NY Jets Face Sexual Harassment Claim

Watch the video of the practice here. While I don't know what happened inside the locker room. I find it hard to believe they allow women inside the locker rooms. I don't believe anyone should be inside the locker rooms after the game. Male or female. It's about privacy . Are men allowed inside a woman's locker rooms? Talk about a double standard here. From reading the messages she sent via tweet it sounded like the first time for her and she was acting like a school kid. Reporter Inez Sainz claims she 'never felt attacked' by Jets players during practice - NYPOST.com

Last edited:
Sainz attended practice Saturday as a working member of the media. According to an account in the New York Post, Jets defensive backs coach Dennis Thurman purposely overthrew footballs to players during a drill for defensive backs so that the passes would land near Sainz on the sideline.

Linebacker Jason Taylor, who is not part of Thurman's unit, volunteered to take part in the drills, the Post said. Jets coach Rex Ryan also got involved, according to the Post, when he had Thurman run a pattern near the sideline and intentionally overthrew the coach in Sainz's direction.

Afterward in the Jets locker room, Sainz was reportedly greeted by catcalls and hooting. When a reporter approached Sainz to see if she was OK, lineman Kris Jenkins yelled, "This is our locker room!"

Members of the Jets public-relations staff were present and did not discourage the behavior.

After watching Hard Knocks this summer, I can believe all of the above...

New York Jets owner calls, apologizes to female reporter - ESPN New York

I read that Ines Saenz (tv azteca reporter) said yesterday in a sports show that she never felt harassed

The NFL is looking into a complaint made by the Association for Women in Sports Media against the Jets after Sainz reportedly was subjected to footballs being thrown in her direction at practice and, later, players' catcalls inside the locker room.
Apparently, she didn't file the complaint...

c48c8a9530403c551198154b2760c412_inessainzharassmentphoto2.jpg

Isn't she a joke reporter? Or was that someone else? I remember the station name dressing up in a wedding dress for the Pats media day at the SB a few years back...

Isn't she a joke reporter? Or was that someone else? I remember the station name dressing up in a wedding dress for the Pats media day at the SB a few years back...

I remember that case, different lady, this one is a real sports reporter. the other one is Ines Gomez Mont and she is a showbiz commentator/reporter

The Association for Women in Sports Media might want to watch the network she works for before going forward with the case.

Last edited by a moderator:

Three Mets skip team's visit to military hospital

NFC North 2010

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts