Now that you have HD, how much SD do you watch?

What percentage of your TV viewing is of SD programming? (HD subs only please)

• Very little. 0% to 5% of my total viewing

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • Little. 6% to 20%

Votes: 32 34.8%
  • Some. 21% to 40%

Votes: 14 15.2%
  • About half. 41% to 60%

Votes: 13 14.1%
  • A lot. 61% to 80%

Votes: 11 12.0%
  • Most of it. 81% to 100%

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters
We still watch "a lot" of SD because Dish does NOT provide HD Locals for Austin (and Local s OTA is NOT an option due to distance and terrain) :(

Talon Dancer

Right now a lot. If the History Channel, History International, USA, Si-Fi, Biography and the Science Channel were in HD..... it would be very little. I see that AT&t U-Verse has A&E in HD. That would be nice also.

Most of my viewing is OTA and even the local news is in HD so I watch very little SD now, the 6-20% is what I am forced to watch by the NHL.

I mostly watch the networks in HD since I "moved" to Houston to get them last year. I don't watch HD just to see HD, I watch for content . The networks have the most content in HD out there. The rest of the national hd channels have reruns of movies I have already seen back in the 80s and 90s.

So early returns have it that about 60% of HD subscribers watch HD 80% or more of the time.

After that the rest are pretty evenly distributed across the 20-40%, 40-60%, and 60-80% regions, with a couple of people who watch mostly SD despite having HD.

Dual HD Tuner - 1 TV?

Better HD?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)