Status
Please reply by conversation.

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
As Iceberg and other mods have stated that there are alot of newbs here (I am one of them) Can we have a Basic Idiots thread on FTA, Everything from whats needed to recive KU and Cband stuff to the more technical like what is 4:2:2 and how you get it. I think this would help out alot if we had a stickey like this so that way anyone who is new can read it and get down basic terminology like "true south." I think something like this would help out every one in the long run as we all work together to help out the noobs..

one unanswered question is what exactly is 4:2:2. Can my current reciver recive these types of channels or do i have to have a pci card in my computer to do that. How do you set that Up?

I started a site a long time ago to start answering questions, http://www.fta-help.com
Don't expect much there, my HTML skills are close to zero and there wasn't too much interest back then.
Asking for submissions for articles and reviews didn't help much.

I may start it up again in the next few weeks as an integral part of the forum if there's any interest.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Primestar / ChanelMaster oval Feedhorn

Picked up another Dish tonight

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)