No mail to hotmail?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

zim2dive

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 8, 2006
Cary, NC
Just signed up for an install on Monday... using my hotmail addr (its what I use for all e-commerce.. ie. the spam-magnet)...

got not a single email from Direct after signing up... and yes I checked the Junk folder... got a call from Direct today advising that I should sign up for the rebates before my install.. during that process it tries to verify email... never came thru (sent twice).... switched to my gmail acct.. came right thru...

is this a known issue?

let me repeat again.. I did check my junk folder. Not there. (just the normal offers to claim my inheritance from Nigeria)

I have my DirecTV account associated with a Hotmail account. It's been that way since I signed up a almost two years ago. I've never had a problem; I get emails there regularly. Not sure what to tell you. All I can say is it doesn't appear to be a Hotmail-wide problem.

I use my Hotmail account (for the same reasons as you do) with DirecTV without a problem. Double check the e-mail address they have for you.

shrug.. I did .. 3 times... no clue. I'm just hoping I didn't miss any vital new customer emails/info. When I switched it to gmail, all started working.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Install questions for whole home dvr and media center dvr

Sending back HR21 refurb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)