NFL Network to broadcast reg. season games

Status
Please reply by conversation.

bigpro

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 18, 2005
Announced on Friday, NFL network's going to have 8 regular season games on Thurs and Sat nights.
Guess this is a ploy to get all the cable companies to add NFL network?
Doesn't this decrease the value of DirecTV's deal? They can't be too happy. And I suppose that D* will have to show the HD version of the game on one of the channels in the upper 90's (because we all know they wouldn't actually just ADD NFL network as an HD channel). But, interestingly enough, I think they'd have to make it available to all subs, not just superfan subs since the game is on a channel all subs get. Thus, this also decreases the value of the superfan.
I find this a very interesting move by the NFL. You'd think the networks and D* wouldn't be too thrilled about it.

this make ST ....

THis makes the cost of ST and what Directv charges just a little more harder to justify...

again, instead of adding more games and justifing the cost raise.. D* adds nothing...

Which for the past 3 years D* has added NOTHING.. very few new channels.. very few HD channels for those HD involved ... very few anything... but it has eliminated plenty.. ask how many "former D* employees " used to post on the forums..

and they are all former...

I don't want to go back to cable.. I want Directv to start living up to its potential.....

Maybe it is time that every one of us start calling D* once a day, EVERY day about our problems. That would surely get their attention.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Once and for all-H20 question

Time To Contact Congress Again!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)