New to FTA, looking to purchase one

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Hellno

Original poster
Mar 17, 2005
Hi,
I would very much like to get into the FTA system. I don't know which model or receiver to purchase. Please help to select and advise one for me. All I want is a simple one that recieves the 119 or 110 Sat. I live in Northern California and would only be interested in receiving just one of those two Sat signal. I currently have Dishnetwork receiving only 110 Signal. Can't seem to find 119...so 110 it is. Do I need new equipments? If so, what type? Many unanswer questions to take the next step...so please help. Thanks.

closed

**sigh**

We do not condone satellite theft here

If you have Dish and can only get 110, talk with Dish about getting that fixed so you can get both.

Please note this forum is for the discussion of Free to Air (FTA) signals that are unencrypted.

We do not tolerate nor allow posts that relate to the illegal theft of encrypted (scrambled) signals.

Any post that either questions or has info on the illegal theft of signals (also known as hacking) will be deleted. Also, your IP address will be forwarded to Dish Network, along with the e-mail address.

bottom line....let's make it fun....and NO HACK TALK!!!!

Berg

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Diplexers with FTA

Bigger dish or better LNB?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)