New Prices now in effect - Downgrade anyone?

mikew

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 7, 2003
Las Vegas, NV
I went from AEP + Locals & Supers w/6 receivers to AT120 w/locals & 4 receivers. 2 721s a 508 and 811. Gone are the 510 and 301. Instead of the $4.00 increase, my bill dropped dramatically. Local Hollywood Video has a great deal...2 Videos, 2 Popcorn a candy and a soda for $9.99. Who needs HBO anyway????

Anybody else drop programming to thwart the price increase?

I downgraded but more due to the fact I can't get a local program guide on my 921 without sub to Dish Locals. I took the savings and signed up to Netflix.

I downgraded from AT180 with HD and Locals to AT180 and Locals.
I dropped the HD after my one year commitment. The csr told me that she didn't think that I could drop hd without sending back my 811, but I told her that it was not a lease. I had to almost beg for a waiver.

Not downgradding anything. The increases are a normal part of the TV service business and every company will be rasing rates, you cant escape :D

BFG said:
Not downgradding anything. The increases are a normal part of the TV service business and every company will be rasing rates, you cant escape :D
$7.00 in two years is a bit much. I find the movie channels don't get their money's worth as we rent DVDs every other weekend. Now, we'll just do it every weekend. I'm saving over $50.00/month and I don't think I'll miss a thing.

I went the other way, and changed my AT180 from monthly to annual last night. I get to stay on the old rates for the longest possible time that way.

I downgraded from AT180 w/ locals to AT120 w/ locals. The only channel watched in the higher package was Soapnet, not worth the extra money. My wife will now have to DVR her soaps. :smug

Downgraded from AEP + HD to AT 60 + HD. :)

Need to wait until June when the contract ends and gonna make the move to DTV! :D

dfergie said:
I got my letter today along with the 3.99$ ppv coupon...I wont downgrade...but I doubt I will use the ppv either...

If you aren't going to use it, can I have it?

I don't even think E* is running the HD shrek 2? and it would be another $2
oh nvermind they are showing shrek 2, cool!

DishNetwork--the next Krispy Kreame?

921 Keyboard???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)