Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Some of the Genie Menus will be getting a facelift and these imorovements will begin rolling out in July.

Below is a look at what you can expect. :)

Attachments

• Menu-Redesign.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 178
Reactions: steve615 and AZ.
So, instead of seeing everything on 1 page .... you have to scroll tom the right to see anything other than the 1st few ...
Yup, thats an improvement ???

They have duplicated what Streaming does, which doesn't make it better. :confused::(

Last edited:
Reactions: prushing
So, instead of seeing everything on 1 page .... 6you have to scroll tom the right to see anything other than the 1st few ...
Yup, thats an improvement ???
The older customers that cannot figure out streaming wii just love the redesign.
They have duplicated what Streaming does, which doesn't make it better. :confused::(
Depends on the streaming services, some menus do not look that complicated.

I hope the list and guide buttons on the remote still take me directly to the guide and recordings rather than having to go through the menu. That is one thing I hated about streaming. Yes, I am an older customer.

I hope the list and guide buttons on the remote still take me directly to the guide and recordings rather than having to go through the menu. That is one thing I hated about streaming. Yes, I am an older customer.
They do on streaming. I don’t ever see those screens when I turn on directv stream. I use guide button and list to see the guide and my recordings.
If I press the home button it goes into those screens.

DirecTV Stream and via Internet dropping 30 episode limit on Cloud DVR