need help

Status
Please reply by conversation.

thenmnm

Original poster
Dec 31, 2008
hallo boss
i am new to FTA i have super dish and 500 dish from dish network with the lnbs of both and have satcruiser 101 plus and and big switch can take 3 lnbs and feed 4 receiver and a small one can feed 1 receiver and take from to sat and i live i condo fasing NE and i need to see sat IA5 or t5 and i try alot to get any signal nathing ...... could you help me :(

hallo boss
i am new to FTA i have super dish and 500 dish from dish network with the lnbs of both and have satcruiser 101 plus and and big switch can take 3 lnbs and feed 4 receiver and a small one can feed 1 receiver and take from to sat and i live i condo fasing NE and i need to see sat IA5 or t5 and i try alot to get any signal nathing ...... could you help me :(
I would suggest getting at least a 30" dish and a Linear LNBF, if you are trying to get G19 (formerly G25/IA5/T5) @ 97.0w. I don't think the Superdish will work and I also think the lnbf's on it are wrong? I know the Dish 500 won't work, it's not big enough and the lnbf's are definitely the wrong ones.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Level and Quality Reading

Bad economy = Good for FTA?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)