Nba Hd Games On 95

Status
Please reply by conversation.

FlyingJ

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 19, 2005
Bexley, Ohio
If we have the NBA package and the HD package are we suppose to get these games on 95 or is it just a regional thing? Thanks!

We are and do, tonight the Philly-Seattle game is on Channel 95 - 10PM EST! I also see the Bucks-Nets game will be on at 7:30PM EST tonight. So a doubleheader on Channel 95 along with ESPN-HD's 9PM game.

Usually the regional stuff is now on Channel 96 in MPEG-4. Most games on Channel 95 are CONUS games, exception being you are in the home market of one of the teams playing and the HD feed is not your home team's RSN feed, then you are blacked out. Happened with the Knicks-Cavs game Monday night, but luckily the Knicks were home and I have MSG-HD on cable.

Sixers are a different story. Since Comcast doesn't use satellite to transmit the signals from their regional sports network and it chooses NOT to provide the signal to D*, you probably won't be able to get many Sixers games on Channel 95. Part of the price of living in PA. Well at least you got cheesteaks wit!

True, we do though get the other teams signal which is why all of the Sixer games are on the NBA Season Ticket PAckage.

My experience has been that if a team that claims your area as a market is on ch 95 then you can only receive that team's signal and not the opposing team's signal in HD. But if you are in OH, then you should be in Cavs territory and should get the sixers and other PA teams.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Heavy flanging on 852 Beyond Jazz

Poor picture quality Ghost Fuzzy Blurry picture

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts