Nasa TV and GolTV????

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RtpiFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Nasa TV and GolTV with a sw21 will it work????

Hi,

Being bored lately so decide put some of old 20" dishes to good use and aimed 110 and 119 to get nasa tv.
I peaked them seperately and made sure could receive them okay.
I have an old sw21 that would like toknow if can use to only to bring one more cable into house.
Is this doable?

Thanks,

RtpiFan :)

PSB i decide try it and find works but only the sat that is on port 1 of the sw21(Microyal sw21) is seen so did manage to get GolTV wich is what really matter to me for now i will leave like that then i will pass second cable for 119 for Nasa TV.

GolTV

I wonder under what satellite I can find GolTV? When I first got system I hooked up my Fortec receiver to the 18" Dishnetwork dish and did some sattellite scans. I can't remember where I found it under. After setting up the new system I don't seem to find it anywhere!!
Any ideas where to find it?

adwan001 said:
I wonder under what satellite I can find GolTV? When I first got system I hooked up my Fortec receiver to the 18" Dishnetwork dish and did some sattellite scans. I can't remember where I found it under. After setting up the new system I don't seem to find it anywhere!!
Any ideas where to find it?

The echostar bird at 110.

Gol is on 110

rtpi fan. Those Microyals MIGHT work...if you use the 2nd port as 22k on

try that...turn the 22k option on for 119 and see if that works.

A Dish OEM SW21 wont work

I can now get 119 as well it turn's out my cable on 119 lnbf was loose so tried adding Echo 7 on the pansat 2700 and scan got Angel and few others channels so it's possible to receive both sat with Microyal sw21 connected DiSEqC switch.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

LNB questions

C-band and Ku ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)