MY NFL STSF deal

Status
Please reply by conversation.

vfr781rider

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 6, 2005
Nashville, TN
As planned all along, I called D* yesterday to complain about my loss of HD NFL and to see what they could do for me. I acted SHOCKED to find out they had taken it away from me :) I first called the regular number and the CSR said all he could do is bill me $49 instead of $99 for it. I told him if I couldn't have HD for free, I didn't want any of it. Just turn it off. He couldn't do that, he says, since we were already a week into the season. No surprises there.

Called customer retention and got a wonderful lady that hooked me up! Got SF for free and she is sending me the HD DVR and a SD DVR for free after rebate with a 2 year commitment to TC Platinum. That's not a problem for me as I've been with them since '96 and was already subscribing to everything except Max and Sho.

I'm a happy camper!

That's the first time I've ever heard of someone getting an HD DVR for free. Can you confirm?

Free HD DVR

timmac said:
Are you saying a free HD DVR Receiver or a free HD Receiver?

A free HD DVR. I just looked ay my account activity since the last bill. They charged me $299 for the HD DVR and then posted a customer retention credit of $150 noted as a Playboy TV CR credit. I would assume that it will also come with a $150 rebate. They're coming out to install it on 10/11, so we'll see what happens.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

OTA with AMP will H10 power it?

Locals DNS Questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)