My network tv

jlvideo

Original poster
Jun 21, 2005
I noticed that Duluth,MN locals on both Directv & Dish have every same channel on their locals,except My Tv. Can or will either satellite service offer the next or nearest my tv network? I know they have:

KDLH-3(cbs)
KBJR-6(nbc)
WDIO-10(abc)
KQDS-21(fox)
KR11-11(ncb)
WDSE-8(pbs)
KBJT-DT(cw)

How many cities do not have the my network? Just currious. I am going to get my sat up when i move again to mn. I'd like to know if they can offer a channel like wftc my 29(from mpls).

jlvideo said:
I noticed that Duluth,MN locals on both Directv & Dish have every same channel on their locals,except My Tv. Can or will either satellite service offer the next or nearest my tv network? I know they have:

KDLH-3(cbs)
KBJR-6(nbc)
WDIO-10(abc)
KQDS-21(fox)
KR11-11(ncb)
WDSE-8(pbs)
KBJT-DT(cw)

How many cities do not have the my network? Just currious. I am going to get my sat up when i move again to mn. I'd like to know if they can offer a channel like wftc my 29(from mpls).

The CW is NOT from Duluth. DirecTV has it from Baltimore and Dish has it from NY (WPIX). My TV is on a digital subchannel of KBJR 6 (was UPN9..now My9) and I don't know if either system would carry it. (CW is a subchannel on KDLH 3)

They legally can't pipe in WFTC from Minneapolis because KBJR owns the rights for "My" in Duluth DMA

OTA signal strength on 622

Do I get a *free* Sirius radio sub with E*??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)