My Account ->equipment no longer lists R & S numbers

mmcl26554

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 18, 2006
Northern WV
It was sometimes very handy to have the R & S numbers of your receivers all listed in one place, such as subscribing to distant networks at All American Direct. Now Dish no longer lists the R & S numbers. Thanks Dish that is really inconvenient!
M

If you press the menu button on you remote twice, it will bring up the system info screen and tell you everything you need to know. I don't know anything more convenient than that.

and that helps the OP how?

I agree, btw. it's a pain now trying to figure out which receiver is which on which account. thought I was having webpage trouble. at least now I know it wasn't just me.

Well it helps the OP if he is trying to see his R00 and smart card numbers. Isn't this what the OP is looking for?

Or just not being at home to check the R00 numbers on the receivers with the remote. You can do it from anywhere if you have internet access but I guess that's not possible now. :(

For those of you who replied about alternative ways to get the R&S numbers. It is a pain to go to each of my receivers (I have 5 and one is in my Motorhome) turn on the TV and get the R&S numbers. It is not possible for me to get them all via remote access as only 2 of them can go on line ( 3 are 510's). I hope each of you who replied will call dish and complain about this, surely they did not think it through that any customer would be interested even though they frequently ask for them. Of course when did dish ever really think about convenience for the customer?
m

I actually went through my receivers copied down the R&S numbers plus location and simply emailed them to myself.

I never found the listing from the account screen handy to begin with. It didn't list my receiver locations and always takes a while to log into. Never mind the fact that it doesn't always work correctly.

TV2 Remote giving troubles

no uplink but notice ch. changes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)