Monster HD, who can resist

randym431

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 29, 2004
Monster HD is one of my fav channels. Older "drive-in" type movies I've never seen and newer ones I've missed. But the little in-between promo's and inserts are the best. Cant wait for Halloween to see whats instore on MonsterHD. I wonder who makes these in-between movie inserts they show on voom, voom? And how? Is it all done via computer animation in 1080i?

I missed the Jason Vs. Freddy Vs. Michael Myers marathon thing they had, I hope they bring it back and throw in some Leatherface, Candyman, and others like Poltergeist, the Howling, Phantasm.. that would make a nice horror fest.

monsters HD

Texas Chainsaw Massacre and BBQ Festival
Hold the sauce - we got us some gory grillin' and chillin' Texas style with a 4-film fright fest: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2, Leatherface: Texas Chainsaw Massacre III and Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation. Premieres August 28.

I caught this festival last time they showed it, me and my kids loved it.

Woah.. thanks for that post Technut.. I guess I should check the Voom website more often.

Technut how old are your kids? I saw TCM at the drive-in with my folks when I was 10. Brings back old memories. Whenever it got scary I just jumped in the backseat. I guess a lot of parents these days would say it's way too intense for kids.
But just look how I turned out... *awkward silence*
Hehe ;)

electr0n said:
Technut how old are your kids? I saw TCM at the drive-in with my folks when I was 10. Brings back old memories. Whenever it got scary I just jumped in the backseat. I guess a lot of parents these days would say it's way too intense for kids.
But just look how I turned out... *awkward silence*
Hehe ;)

I too saw it at the drive-in when I was young. the kids who wached it with me 12,11,6(yeah i know little young but she gets the campyness of thses shows...lol..)IMO certain R rated movies are ok too watch as a family..

Friday the 13th is coming up fast. I hope they give us a nice Jason festival.

Regarding the between shows clips, I cut them from movies and have about 20 clips on my hard drive and when I burn a MonstersHD movie to DVD, I include the graphics and trailers, it makes for a cool lead-in to the movie.

HDN 100 News

"The Italian Job" on Showtime

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)