SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 8, 2003
New York City
Monday, December 5, 2005

07:00AM
  • abcdt_15.gif
    ABC HD East: Good Morning America Actress Lindsay Lohan; model Petra Nemcova.
    ananew5.gif
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Jakers! The Adventures of Piggley Winks: The Creepy Cabbages of Galway (Children's)
12:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: The Young and the Restless Sheila finds the seating chart and keeps Gloria and JoAnna from calling Lauren. TV-14
    ananew5.gif
4:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: The Piano Guy (Musical)
4:30PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: The Piano Guy (Musical)
05:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Mustard Pancakes: A Very Loud Snore (Children's)
05:30PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
06:30PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Low Carb Cookworx: Pizza Party (Cooking)
07:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: How to Cook Everything: Bittman Takes on America's Chefs: Jose Andres (Cooking)
08:00PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: The King of Queens: Pole Lox Doug convinces Carrie to take pole dancing lessons. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • fox_15.gif
    Fox HD East: Arrested Development: The Ocean Walker George Sr. fears that Rita is after Michael's money; Rita's uncle tries to stop the wedding. TV-14
    ananew5.gif
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Las Vegas: For Sail by Owner (Crime)(Repeat)
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: One on One: Money's Tight and So Are My Abs Breanna learns that the musician on the boardwalk is Arnaz. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Travels: Europe With Rudy Maxa: Bordeaux and the Dordogne (Travel)
08:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: How I Met Your Mother: The Sweet Taste of Liberty Ted agrees to let Barney spice up his love life. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • fox_15.gif
    Fox HD East: Kitchen Confidential: French Fight An arrogant chef sparks a feud between Nolita and a rival bistro. TV-14
    ananew5.gif
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: All of Us: If You Can't Stand the Heat ... Neesee receives her insurance check and looks for a new place. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Travels: Europe With Rudy Maxa: Switzerland and the Alps (Travel)
09:00PM
  • abcdt_15.gif
    ABC HD East: NFL Football: Seattle Seahawks at Philadelphia Eagles (Sport - Events)
    live.gif
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Two and a Half Men: Weekend in Bangkok With Two Olympic Gymnasts Charlie volunteers to watch Jake for the weekend after Alan falls off the roof. TV-14 (Repeat)
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Las Vegas: Down and Dirty (Crime)
    ananew5.gif
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Girlfriends: Odds & Ends Lynn tries to tell Jennifer that getting married is a mistake. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • wbndt_15.gif
    WB HD: Related: Hello, Deli (Drama)(Repeat)
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Nova: Mystery of the Megaflood Thousand-foot-deep floodwaters scoured the American northwest. TV-G
09:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Out of Practice: And I'll Cry if I Want To Lydia throws a party to prove that she is OK with the relationship between Stewart and Chrystal. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • upndt_15.gif
    UPN HD: Half & Half: The Big Dollars & Sense Episode Phyllis teaches dismayed Big Dee Dee how to live on a budget. TV-PG (Repeat)
10:00PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: CSI: Miami: From the Grave (Crime)(Repeat)
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Medium: I Married a Mind Reader (Drama)(Repeat)
11:00PM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Travels: Europe With Rudy Maxa: Bordeaux and the Dordogne (Travel)
11:30PM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman: Actor Billy Crystal; Ryan Adams performs. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno Actress Sarah Jessica Parker; designer Isaac Mizrahi; Bo Bice performs. TV-14
    ananew5.gif
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Travels: Europe With Rudy Maxa: Switzerland and the Alps (Travel)
12:00AM
  • cbsdt_15.gif
    CBS HD East: Late Show With David Letterman: Actor Billy Crystal; Ryan Adams performs. TV-PG (Repeat)
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno Actress Sarah Jessica Parker; designer Isaac Mizrahi; Bo Bice performs. TV-14
    ananew5.gif
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Nova: Mystery of the Megaflood Thousand-foot-deep floodwaters scoured the American northwest. TV-G
12:30AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien Actor Tim Robbins; actress Isla Fisher; Common performs. TV-14 (Repeat)
2:00AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: The Tonight Show With Jay Leno: Actress Naomi Watts; senior worker; Queens of the Stone Age perform with Billy F. Gibbons. TV-14 (Repeat)
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Mustard Pancakes: A Very Loud Snore (Children's)
2:30AM
  • dt2a_15.gif
    PBS HD: Smart Gardening (House/Garden)
3:00AM
  • nbcdt_15.gif
    NBC HD East: Late Night With Conan O'Brien: Actor Samuel L. Jackson; comic Richard Lewis; Brad Paisley performs. TV-14 (Repeat)

Arrested Development is new? Cool, I guess I'll be watching that and Leno. Everything else I watch is a repeat :(

Sunday 12/4 Broadcast Network HD!

SureWest Partners With HDNet for Launch of HDTV Over IP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts