microHD and eBay

Status
Please reply by conversation.

olliec420

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 4, 2007
Pensacola, FL
are there clones of the microHD or are the 2 guys on eBay ok to buy from?

its not exclusively a satAV product correct?

There are no clones. SatelliteAV is a distributor of the product, these guys purchased bulk quantities from SatelliteAV and that's why its a better price. SatelliteAV will not undercut its retailers. :)

SatAV made it pretty clear in an earlier thread that there weren't any clones.
As manufacturer/distributor, they all come through him.

I see Sadoun lists 'em on his site.
Would be nice to find other dealers with them, and competing. :)
Hypermegasat, maybe? ;)

thanks for the info

not that i dont wanna buy from satav, my last purchase was the best sat purchase i ever made from him... how ever i have a TON of ebay bucks right now so just confirming

ebay bucks come ready to use in about 3 weeks, seems like forever lol

Last edited:
SatAV made it pretty clear in an earlier thread that there weren't any clones.
As manufacturer/distributor, they all come through him.

I see Sadoun lists 'em on his site.
Would be nice to find other dealers with them, and competing. :)
Hypermegasat, maybe? ;)

doh, i always forget there is a search function on this site hehe

Well, if you are considering purchase , we have a whole sub-forum dedicated to microHD.
Time to read any random threads there - all are educational. ;)

(search isn't as good as it used to be :( )

Thanks for posting - it inspired me to take the leap. I found DrSat has it on ebay for $125 CDN with free shipping. Considering I just paid SatAV $30 shipping for 2 PLL LNBs and one was broken, this is a DEAL. (...unless it is broken....)

I notice that this is the second post today about you receiving a defective LNBF. Have you contacted us about a replacement? If not, please contact our sales / support team if you have received a defective product. The SL1PLL has a lifetime warranty against defect we would be happy to send a replacement.

hey brian, sorry to thread hijack my own thread lol

the [h=1]48 Inch 120 cm 1.2 M Offset Satellite Dish & HD SL1PLL LNBF[/h]on sale for $120 + $120 shipping...

can we arrange our own shipping to reduce cost? and if so what is the weight and the zip code it will leave from so i can get a quote?

hey brian, sorry to thread hijack my own thread lol

the [h=1]48 Inch 120 cm 1.2 M Offset Satellite Dish & HD SL1PLL LNBF[/h]on sale for $120 + $120 shipping...

can we arrange our own shipping to reduce cost? and if so what is the weight and the zip code it will leave from so i can get a quote?

You may arrange your own shipping company. The single GEOSATpro 1.2M with SL1PLL package weighs 49lbs. The carton size is 58" x 52" x 10". Additional information for your shipper: facility zip code 95678, loading docks, not palletized, product will be available at will-call dock with one day advance notification.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Stand-off brackets

NoobAsks: FTA iLINK IR250 equivalent on PC??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)