Please reply by conversation.

Mr Tony

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Nov 17, 2003
Mankato, MN
per MeTV site

Beginning Monday, April 16, Me-TV will have a few time changes for some of your regular, classic TV shows.
'The Honeymooners' are back on Me-TV, weeknights at 10:30 PM / 9:30 C (as well as weekday mornings at
5 AM / 4 C). 'The Odd Couple' moves to 9:30 PM / 8:30 C weeknights. 'That Girl' is moving to weekday mornings at 8 AM / 7 C. Also, beginning April 7, Me-TV will add classic animated programs to the Saturday morning line-up, including 'Gumby,' 'The Famous Adventures of Mr. Magoo,' 'He-Man & The Masters of the Universe' and 'She-Ra: Princess of Power.'

List with updates and a printable schedule
Me-TV Network | Spring Schedules Changes on Me-TV
http://metvnetwork.com/files/MeTV-National4-16-12.pdf

Interesting that He-Man and She-Ra are going to be on there. RIght now they are on qubo's "night owl" programming every night. If you have a OTA ion affiliate in most cases you'll have Qubo on the DT2 one

Oh my, Ice, when I saw the post title I was thinking you were going to say "scramble." Happy to read not the change.

RT.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shush, shush, shush and more shush!!!

Don't give them ideas!

The OTA of MeTV here is super crummy, the picture looks awful and the signal is really weak and I lose it at night.
C-band is my saviour!! ;)

MeTV new guide fixed for CST. It's a .png image file, I don't have a way to edit PDF files.. Still, quite readable as a png..

:)

Attachments

• MeTV-National4-16-12.png
    MeTV-National4-16-12.png
    76.6 KB · Views: 201
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Question For Those Receiving 87w C-Band

6ft vs 8ft dish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)