Maybe a new subscriber

How many DVR's do you want? You can do 1 HD and the SD from a 722 DVR and get unlimited storage with an external HD at no additional charge. You can do the other 2 HD's with a 211 series in each room. the plain 211 has a built in OTA tuner the "k" requires an OTA tuner module. Same goes with the 722 "k" but that gives you 2 OTA tuners. The 211 can be turned into a simple DVR by adding an external HD for a 1 time fee of $40 eliminating the monthly DVR charge. It also gives you the ability to pause/rewind what you are watching.

The 211K does not have the requirement of an OTA tuner module. It has a single OTA tuner built in.... The 722K does, indeed, require the module to receive OTA channels.

To dconger74::welcome to Satguys! As you can see, the support you have here is limitless! :) As a DISH employee, I just wanted to say thank you for your interest in our services, and should you choose to "pull the trigger" so to speak, let us know. If there is anything that Satguys hasn't answered (which looks unlikely at this point, reading the thread) feel free to ask my team or myself, as you will see us throughout the site as well.

VIP 211K out put True HD

Guide screen crooked?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)