March free previewa

R0ss

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2009
Ayer, Ma
This months previews includes epix and epix2 which areoo HD only. Neither of these channels is available to me. Without looking im betting that both of these channels are on 72. We r still on a hybrid set up and have the 120+ package.
I assume that the reason Dish has the free previews is to, hopefully, get people to upgrade their package. Well guess what of I can't watch 2 of the 4 preveiw channels it wont work.
I am going to call and see about an upgrade to EA. Not because of the missing free preview channels but I already lost HLN HD, who knows what will be next. I don't want it to be a channel I watch a lot of.....
Ross

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

This months previews includes epix and epix2 which areoo HD only. Neither of these channels is available to me. Without looking im betting that both of these channels are on 72. We r still on a hybrid set up and have the 120+ package.
I assume that the reason Dish has the free previews is to, hopefully, get people to upgrade their package. Well guess what of I can't watch 2 of the 4 preveiw channels it wont work.
I am going to call and see about an upgrade to EA. Not because of the missing free preview channels but I already lost HLN HD, who knows what will be next. I don't want it to be a channel I watch a lot of.....
Ross

I would be happy to help you with this. If you would like to PM your account information, I can look into getting you switched to the EA! Thanks!

Ross

The Epix Free Preview isn't until March 25th.

http://www.dishnetwork.com/entertain/preview/default.aspx

Got my Eastern Arc Dish Upgrade today. (1000.4)

Help a N00b: with equipment to get?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)