Make Internet bids on eBay items through Time Warner Cable TV:

hdtvtechno

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Make Internet bids on eBay items through Time Warner Cable TV:

eBay has struck a deal with Time Warner Cable to let cable customers make Internet bids through their TVs. Time Warner Cable digital subscribers in the Austin, Texas, area will take part in a one-year test of new technology designed to make cable TV more Internet-like.

http://reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=technologyNews&storyID=8537915

Sweet goodnes...!

I can see that one now... Trying to change the channel, and instead you place multiple bids on something :rolleyes:

Or just a billing mistake like I had in my last statement. They still can't say how this happened but I had three 45+ sporting event charges along with about 10 On Demand PPV movie charges. Thos PPV and On Demand charges came to more than my entire bill. They were very nice and took all charges off without question almost like it was common place. I was amazed they would allow me to buy that much in a one week period considering I've never ordered any PPV except for just once in over 10 years. You would think like a credit card company they might track unusual activity like more than 10 on demand and three sporting events in one week. That would be very unusual. I ended up having them zero out my credit limit so anything PPV related would be denied and they said that should fix any billing error in the future but I don't quite believe them.

Ppv Hd

Brighthouse POOR In Sports Channels

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)