Locks

trido

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Oct 17, 2004
Southern indiana
WOW I screed up I thought I would put a lock code in system.Now it has locked me out of nba TV say the number of password entry retries has been exceeded.What ever that means

ANyway have I screwed up bad can I now delete all lock codes??

Mercy me

thanks

Trido

Never I got it say how do I delete my own thread>

I dont see a delete button?

cpdretired said:
Call Dish and tell them the problem. I think that I read a post that they can reset the box.
no i got it i thinkg back in menu just delete lock it seems to work

of course what good is a lock if a kid can just delete lock?

trido

Delete lock?

Well I know of 3 ways to reset the password. The easiest is to dump the receiver's memory. The way I'll tell you is to call E* Advanced Support and ask for a Master Reset, after they verify your the account holder and your R ID and S ID your receiver can be reset to factory condition...This would of course wipe all of your personal settings and force the 811 to reflash the firmware.

Jason

nippjas said:
Delete lock?

Well I know of 3 ways to reset the password. The easiest is to dump the receiver's memory. The way I'll tell you is to call E* Advanced Support and ask for a Master Reset, after they verify your the account holder and your R ID and S ID your receiver can be reset to factory condition...This would of course wipe all of your personal settings and force the 811 to reflash the firmware.

Jason
well maybe i was lucky i just canceled lock now this was the system lock only.

but worked lock is off.

trido

PVR 510 & Big Screen TV ?

Excellent!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)