Local Waiver

Status
Please reply by conversation.

directvfreak

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 12, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Has anyone got a local waver from the columbus ohio local channels? I submitted one to each. I'm hoping they'll pass. If they don't is there a way I can jolly them into letting me get the New York feeds? I have a thick woods behind my house which effects my reception.

Matt

By the way, Does any one know where to find a brand new d10-200 or d10-300... -200 preferably.

The prefix D10, applies to 3 models, the D10-100, the D10-200 and the D10-300, to which afaik, valueelectronics carries at least the 100 and 200, if you were told they have only carry D10, then they only stated part of the information, as the one of the D10- suffixes (100, 200, 300) was ommitted. It is like this scenario, It's like you asking, "Do you carry the Toyota Corolla?" and them replying, "We only carry Toyotas.", if someone at VE told you that, it makes me wonder about that employee.

directvfreak said:
I'm sorry. the quoted "We only currently sell the D10-100. It is $24.99 for forum members".

Matt

Very seldom is a D10 referred to as a D10-100.

If you are in a Grade A signal area you will have to get to know the chief engineer or station manager if they don't approve your waver request. In a grade A signal area the signal test almost always works so you won't pass that way.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sat C, Transponder 12 question

Can Pick Up 110 Bird, 101 and 119 are No Shows?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts