LIVE FUTBOL: Atletico Madrid vs. Espanyol 4/16 @ 1:58 PM EDT

The game is back. Hope we will see more action in the second half!

For Sid: Obstruction was removed from lawbook 3 years ago. It's now called impeding an opponent because obstruction can be legal(called shielding the ball). Nevertheless, if there's body contact it cannot be indirect free kick. It's a direct free kick for holding, kicking, charging etc. Dangerous play, impeding are only with no body contact.

timfouts said:
Well got to sign off 79 minute--Real Madrid next week and the last for Voom
Take care! See you next Saturday for what appears to be the last live match on VOOM. :(

Matt, if you are reading this, how about an interview with Paul and Sid? If not part of the La Liga Report, perhaps as a separate 5-10 minute episode to air, say in half-time break next Saturday?
These guys are smart and knowledgable, and I am sure they will have something to say.
Please think about it!

The game is over. There were some good goal opportunities today, but the final score is 0-0.
Next Saturday: Real Madrid vs. Villarreal.

I enjoyed watching this game (I watched it live but didn't have my laptop with me to chat during the game). Sadly, it's my last game as next week I'll be (ironically) in Europe. I wish I could catch a futbol match live while I was there! Anyway thanks everyone here & on Worldsport for the games and discussions here in the forum. It's been a pleasure to share the love of the game with every one.

Good luck to all!

-F

HDNet: 2005 MLS Schedule in HD!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)