Line 2 Rollout Nov 28 Confirmed!!

hmm, 3-way calling? i have vonage now and so far, so good!!

but honestly, what would you use a second line for? when i worked at home and needed a fax machine, a second line was great. since i'm single and have no children, it seems like a waste of money. or is it just me?

hmm, 3-way calling? i have vonage now and so far, so good!!

but honestly, what would you use a second line for? when i worked at home and needed a fax machine, a second line was great. since i'm single and have no children, it seems like a waste of money. or is it just me?

You hit every single reason on the head as to why it would be of no use to you.

However, there are ALOT of people in Brevard County that still work at home, need a second line for the fax machine, that have teenagers that hog the main line.

So I guess for you, it's of no use. For alot of other people, its a necessity!

All are reasons why its taken so long for the launch, because really its just being launched for those who want it.. not as a marketing tool. because most teenagers dont need a second homeline as they all have cell phones.. its basicly being offerd for business customers as brighthouse has started its dedicated access service it will also venture into business voice services.. using the small home business as its testing grounds.

on a similar subject.....khands or steven, have you heard anymore on when bhn might roll out their cell phone service? i see time warner has started.

steven,
do you know anything about how the beta testers are being chosen? my cell phone provider is going out of buisness at the end of the year and i would love to be a tester. i asked a bud of mine at bhn, who's looking into it for me! just wondered if you knew anything more. thanks.

I have not heard anything about the cell phone service. Honestly, I am cringing on that concept.

(start personal opinion)

I do not think cell phone service being offered by the cable company is a good idea. I just see too many problems with it

(end personal opinion)

Well currently its only employees being picked atm, I am on the list so hopefully i get one :) But i cant really say to much about the features but if it does everything they have planned for it will be very worth while

itd be neat if they had a feature to control your DVR from your cell phone *wink wink*

that may be true but there are a few employees who like me a lot and might be willing to let me test, instead of them, as they know my personal situation.

khands, actually i sorta agree with you. but mobile espn is leaving me in a bind at the end of the year, so.......

Something even more scarier, is I heard today that Bellsouth is getting into CABLE!!! (no not satellite CABLE!)

Now, it's something I heard in passing, I claim no truth to that statement whats-so-ever. However, if it is true, they wont last long.

so those in brevard areas.. did you get the upgrade? its already after the 28th lol...jw, cant wait for them to offer 3 way on my area (tampabay,saint pete) wich i still cant figure why they still dont have it, i mean i kno brighthouse has to pay SOME company for the phoneservice thru bhn, but still...oh well time will tell....

Yep, it's going on now. I was told they are not going to do a media blitz. Honestly, as a poster said, it's really a specialized sort of thing. If someone calls up and asks if we offer line 2 they will be able to get it.

Yes, I do find that weird. Usually Tamps is the first to get something atleast well before we do! It's kinda nice to actually get something before everyone else does!

its funny because many months ago, not sure but easily over 5 month ago, on one of my bills, u kno where u always get a lil paper with new services or services they offer etc, and in one of those papers where it showed what bhn offers it said by the digital phone..."soon to have 3 way service" and so yea i havent seen CRAPOLA for months lol, but its quite anoying, something so easy to add, i dont understand what is taking the tampabay area so long to add any service,especially if other areas of the bhn coverage has the service already for months.

The best I can tell you to do is to call your local number up and ask the CSR if they have it available yet or not. Sorry, wish I had more information for ya, however, I learned once before to never speak about another division untill I have worked that division for atleast 2 years.

Since all my time is in the Brevard County division, it is the only place I speak of

The best I can tell you to do is to call your local number up and ask the CSR if they have it available yet or not. Sorry, wish I had more information for ya, however, I learned once before to never speak about another division untill I have worked that division for atleast 2 years.

Since all my time is in the Brevard County division, it is the only place I speak of

yea i kno what you mean, on the csr part,sry for my ignorance but what is that? also jw if u or anybody knows, i kno there is sometimes sites from bhn where they offer beta tests. and i would not mind testing a new service or etc,and i heard that i think u sign up for it or something?, if anybody has anyideas that b great.

Hd

Fox and/or CBS in HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)