Lightning Strike, New (used) LNB, now Dish 300 instead of Dish 500

kycattlerancher

Original poster
Sep 1, 2004
I need a little help here. I had a lightning strike that took out my LNB. I had a Dish 500 system (legacy). I replaced the LNB with a used Dish 500 Legacy. One problem, now that I have switched LNB's my system only has the capabilities of the previous Dish 300 subscription package and I've lost the additional benefits of the Dish 500 system. What do I need to do to get the extra programming I am paying for. Many thanks.

kycattlerancher said:
I need a little help here. I had a lightning strike that took out my LNB. I had a Dish 500 system (legacy). I replaced the LNB with a used Dish 500 Legacy. One problem, now that I have switched LNB's my system only has the capabilities of the previous Dish 300 subscription package and I've lost the additional benefits of the Dish 500 system. What do I need to do to get the extra programming I am paying for. Many thanks.

So if I understand this right, you replaced a Legacy Twin LNB with another
Legacy Twin?

Did you run a check switch..sometimes that needs to be done..It sounds like the check switch would take care of it as it isn't registering the 110 satellite.

322 to multiple tv's?

real dumb question?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts