Lifetime ultra question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

TiminMb

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 10, 2005
Winnipeg, Manitoba
When saving a position on D 1.2, do I simply change the null to a number, say #28, then press save position? And if I want to do this for another satellite, can I repeat the process, save as #27, and not have it offset the first satellite? I don't understand the manual for the ultra lifetime or my SG2100 when it explains about 1.2 and then gives an example about a change that offsets all the satellites. Anyone care to explain it for me?

Yes each DiSEqC 1.2 position saved has to be numbered.

I think they mean "RECALCULATION" thats when you offset your longitude on your True South "0" reference position. The same function can be done if you save your True South satellite with USALS.

It seems to work very well, but I'm just not confident of the 1.2 function as the instructions were a little weak. The SG2100 motor listed 20 some satellites that it says are preprogrammed into the motor. Not sure how that works. You just call up the number and it goes there? Oh well, I'm not using that function. USALS works great for most of the sats, but I use 1.2 on two of them for fine tuning.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Dish Suggestion

multi satelites

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)