LHR22 network

Status
Please reply by conversation.

hrnieto

Original poster
Jun 28, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hi,
I´m using Directv in Argentina, with a LHR22 receiver (looks like HR22), problem is that I cannot make network to work. User manual show the 2 network connection, but also says ( reserved for future use).
Also un Config Network show disable.
Any idea how to unable this?
Regards,
Ricardo

Hi,
I´m using Directv in Argentina, with a LHR22 receiver (looks like HR22), problem is that I cannot make network to work. User manual show the 2 network connection, but also says ( reserved for future use).
Also un Config Network show disable.
Any idea how to unable this?
Regards,
Ricardo
Hopefully I understand your question. If the LHR22 is the same as an HR22, there are 2 Ethernet jacks. You need to plug the cable in the top one and the second one can be used to connect to another device. It acts like a switch, enabling you to connect 2 devices on the same cable run.

To set up the connection, you need to go into the "Menu", then "Setup", then "System Controls". Next select "Network" and then there in a selection to automatically configure it. Good luck!

That´s not the problem

With the ethernet cable connected in both sides (top jack in the receiver and a free jack input in the Linksys router), both links leds are blinking, for that reason I suposed the network conection works fine. But, the problem is, in Argentina the Network feature is factory DISABLED (in grey color, you just can't enter to this feature with the remote control when you navigate the configuration's menu). Anybody knows the way to enable the network option? Thanks a lot!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Help ASAP

New DirecTV Fall Promotions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)