L205 New Features!

mrschwarz

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 17, 2004
I have a number of new 'features' with 205:

1. Now, quite often, no matter what channel it records, it shows 'Becker' (Sometimes it is something else that is showing on channel 239).

2. Sometimes only 2 or 3 minutes of timer are recorded.

3. Sometimes the color disappears or changes. The only way to restore is to stop playback, go to live TV and then resume the playback.

4. Sometimes the sound disappears. See #3 for the solution.

5. When recording a program on TV2, the option to stop the recording is available on TV1. Selecting the 'stop recording' button doesn't do anything.

6. The guide of death is still alive and well.

On the positive side, they seem to have figured out how to eliminate the stuttering problem.

mrschwarz said:
I have a number of new 'features' with 205:

1. Now, quite often, no matter what channel it records, it shows 'Becker' (Sometimes it is something else that is showing on channel 239).

2. Sometimes only 2 or 3 minutes of timer are recorded.

3. Sometimes the color disappears or changes. The only way to restore is to stop playback, go to live TV and then resume the playback.

4. Sometimes the sound disappears. See #3 for the solution.

5. When recording a program on TV2, the option to stop the recording is available on TV1. Selecting the 'stop recording' button doesn't do anything.

6. The guide of death is still alive and well.

On the positive side, they seem to have figured out how to eliminate the stuttering problem.
I think only 1 and 2 are actually new with 205. I've had the other "features" before L205.
The only real fix I've noticed with 205 is with navigating on Search and Theme screens.

Lease option for 921?

No picture on TV in BR

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)