Kusat 2600a Pro what digiwave model is it?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RtpiFan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Montreal,Quebec,Canada
Hi,

I picked up a kusat 2600a pro today but do not like the included firmware the singal meter being pretty much useless really bugs me compared other receivers.
I was told i could replace the current firmware with digwave firmware for the DG7000 i would like to know it this correct before i even attempted.

RtpiFan

KUSat is basically a Digiwave 7000

yes, the meter sucks but there is really nothing we can do. The Digiwave softweare is the same

The Kusat/Digiwave is not bad unit if one is using in fixed setup but motorized setup at least for me it's useless the meter reports 98% quality on almost anything no matter how badly it's pointed to any given satellite.
Just hope Digiwave get's a clue and at least give us decent meter that all asking but otherwhise i really like the unit.

Tony :)

RtpiFan said:
The Kusat/Digiwave is not bad unit if one is using in fixed setup but motorized setup at least for me it's useless the meter reports 98% quality on almost anything no matter how badly it's pointed to any given satellite.

So true. I can use to motor function and it seems to work. I get it to 98 and nudge it one way or another until the quality moves…then nudge it back the other way one : )

I tried to aim a fixed dish with that meter over the weekend (used it for Nimiq1 audio…need tunes at the lake) and that thing is a bugger to aim. Every other time I already knew where I was but this was different :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

no audio on imagin asiantv galaxy 10r

Can lnb freq be changed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts