KungFu HD Ass-Kick of the Day

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
Remember the VOOM Guide Guy? Yeowch, what a painful memory that programming experiment turned out to be! Besides the content of the VOOM Exclusive programming getting better each month, I have noticed the intermissions/blurs/promos/ have been better too. Personally speaking, I really like the VOOM Sideshow (Ula the Pain-Proof Rubber Girl, Ekaterina, The Great Throwdini, The Great Fredini, etc.) and the new exclusive programming trailers they have been showing during intermission. Well, today I must say that I was once again thrilled to see VOOM's newest vignette on the KungFU HD channel called the Ass-Kick of the Day.

KungFu HD - what's not to love?

Boy it seems like VOOM is putting in a lot of extra effort for just a few meaningless 26,000 subscribers. Isaw the "ass kick of the day" yesterday and thought it was great. The guy with the nails in his nose...I could live without. ouch!

:river :river :river What ever happened to Jess? :river :river :river

Attachments

• Jess.jpg
    Jess.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 199
I'm diggin' the chick on GuyTV who wanders on screen, notices me sitting on my chair, and cleans off the lens/screen so she can get a better look at me, then blows me a kiss with a wink. I think she's got a crush on me. :yes

That whole HD Sideshow stuff I could live without. Haven't seen the Ass-Kick of the day, but sounds good -- and great title.

TheTimm, you got it all wrong, she's blowing me a kiss. :heart You should see how sweet she looks on an 8' screen. ;) My what big lips you have, my dear. :p

Ultra HD: NY Fashion Week: Fall 2005 : Hour 8

GuyTv HD (105): King Solomon's Mines 5pm ET & 8pm ET

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)