Just added Playboy channel for $14.90 a month

Hoopnoop

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 15, 2004
Because I'm under the old subscribing plan, I was able to add the Playboy channel at the old rate of $14.90 a month in addition to the old $39/month programming charge. My total subscription rate is now about $67 per month including the $10 receiver lease.

My early viewing experience is consistent with the separate thread on the topic of the Playboy channel. There are actually some decent quality movie transfers in the evening and it certainly shows about everything possible except for what some call the "money shot." For those interested in this kind of programming, its not a bad deal at all!

I have playboy since day 1. I have enjoyed every bit of it. A lot of times I cannot watch it during evening times because I have kids and most of the good programs come before 10pm. I end up recording the shows on my HS2 and later on in the evening I watch them and they are quite good (the quality of my HS2 is almost DVD quality). A lot of these programs are more than just sex. They are a combination of sex and entertainment which is what I expect. I do not watch the spice clips a whole lot because it is a repetitive show. I wish they will do something else with more variety. Just my $0.02

I wish they would vary the time periods. Having Splice clips on the same time every night, etc. gets boring. They need to have say the 9:00PM movie on at other times on certain days just for variety sake.

Encore-HD: The Thing 8pm EST

HD Cinema (105): Blood Run 6pm & 10pm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)