Just added a HR34

Status
Please reply by conversation.

JohnL

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Sep 23, 2003
Spencerport, NY
Just got my HR 34 installed today. It was delivered yesterday, but due to a Severe Thunderstorm in the afternoon I couldn't get my installation modified to be able to install the HR34. Today I replaced the SL5 Swim LNBF with a SL5 Non Swm LNF, and ran hree new cables from the new LNBF to my new SWM 16. It took about 1 and third quarter hours but all is done. I now have a HR34, HR24 and a HR22, I might get a RVU client box when they become available as well. I love the PIP, and the ability to stream content from my HR34 to both of the other DVR's at the same time.

Now I have to start filling up my HR34 with content. I'm going to wait till tomorrow to redo all of my timers as the Guide Data has to fill in. I'm glad the upgrade is done prior to the new TV season coming next month.

Bring on Doctor WHO in HD, WOOOO HOOOOO

John

Just got my HR 34 installed today. It was delivered yesterday, but due to a Severe Thunderstorm in the afternoon I couldn't get my installation modified to be able to install the HR34. Today I replaced the SL5 Swim LNBF with a SL5 Non Swm LNF, and ran hree new cables from the new LNBF to my new SWM 16. It took about 1 and third quarter hours but all is done. I now have a HR34, HR24 and a HR22, I might get a RVU client box when they become available as well. I love the PIP, and the ability to stream content from my HR34 to both of the other DVR's at the same time.

Now I have to start filling up my HR34 with content. I'm going to wait till tomorrow to redo all of my timers as the Guide Data has to fill in. I'm glad the upgrade is done prior to the new TV season coming next month.

Bring on Doctor WHO in HD, WOOOO HOOOOO

John

I just had mine installed yesterday too, similar to your set up but i have a HR21 & HR22 to go with the HR34. I agree the PIP is very nice, going to be great for football games. So far I love the HR34 and now that the good folks here have helped me get the MRV working correctly it is a great upgrade imo.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Mover connection question

GOL TV is moving !!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)