J.P. MORGAN LOWERED ECHOSTAR TO

Hi SatelliteGuys Reporter, I don't see you in here often. You're usually too busy posting duplicate stories in the SatelliteGuys News Feeds forum. ;)

korsjs said:
i like her. i wish she had a nice picture for her avatar.
Yes, I think there should be an avatar picture. Deep in my heart I just know SatelliteGuys Reporter is a gorgeous dark-haired (I'm a brunettes kinda guy), intelligent, unattached woman around my age, with a killer body. And I know she's intelligent, too, in spite of some of the odd phrasings she chooses in her posts. I just wish she would answer some of my letters...

(sorry Scott if we're taking this thread places you never wanted it to go) :)

To keep out of possible "entanglements" with celebrities or anyone else, I was thinking Scott or someone could generate a nice picture like he did with the talking head on the front page.

And I like this discussion :D but if someone feels it's too off-topic maybe move posts #3,5,9,10,11,12 into a new thread in the chit-chat area (or SG Reporter's home forum so she can see our compliments). :)

what about this, lol

REDROB.GIF
or this
SWIM.GIF

Well, being that it's stainless you won't have as many problems as Bill Clinton. Then again all the metal just looks really cold.

Brrrr.

ok let's get this one back on topic.

I think this is big news, and that Wall Street is finally starting to pick up on all the troubles at Echostar, my question to Wall Street is what took them so long to figure out there are major problems at Echostar. The guys on Wall Street who cover the Satellite industry should be made to make SatelliteGuys a regular stop each and every day. Unlike other sites we are not afraid to tell it as it is.

Scott Greczkowski said:
ok let's get this one back on topic.

I think this is big news, and that Wall Street is finally starting to pick up on all the troubles at Echostar, my question to Wall Street is what took them so long to figure out there are major problems at Echostar. The guys on Wall Street who cover the Satellite industry should be made to make SatelliteGuys a regular stop each and every day. Unlike other sites we are not afraid to tell it as it is.

true dat. it might be best if echostar was run by someone else.

I personally think the company needs a major corporate overhaul. It's still built like it's growing at a massive rate when the reality is that they've hit a plateau. They need to restructure the company to reflect that, as well as develop some sort of plan for the future.

Up until last week or so it looked like they weren't sure what direction they were heading. Now they threw out a bunch of press releases.... the sudden movement must have forced wall street to notice it and say "hey, that's where they were a year ago."

They need to clean shop, the company has grown stale and lacks vision.

Programming stereo into the remote

Dish 811 Problem

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts