It is really not my day

Status
Please reply by conversation.

sksatellite

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 7, 2003
Did an installation which in small town not far from my city, only 45 minutes each way.

Customer wanted Polish program out from AMC4 so they can get away with dish network. The system cam from Satdoun, Fortec 786 model, as usal the system came with universal LNBF. while my regular meter don't work with it but my digisat will get the signal alright. But the damn receiver only show signal strengh but nothing on quality, think my setting is wrong but check and check again, all setting is right, well, maybe the LNBF not working right, so replace the universal with a reguler LNBF and reset the setting, hmmmm, still no signal quality. I don't wanted to guess it the receiver, course this is a good reliable receiver, finally pulling out the demo receiver I have from the truck, well, it all working perfect. Customer bad luck with the bad receiver and this is bad luck for me too. Customer hand me the check, now, I have no idea where the check is, it must be dropped it some where which I can't remembered. HOpe no one will pick up the check but anyway, the check is pay to my company which maynot easy to cash.

Need to call customer early tomorrow to cancell the check and re-issue me another check hope this not cost trouble to the customer.

The joys of satellite installation! Sorry to hear this "SK" hope you find the check or you get it replaced : ( Just as well you had a spare receiver in the truck, the mark of a well prepared installer! Hope it all works out in the end!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Satwork 3688

Kisb @ T5

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)