issues with G10R

Status
Please reply by conversation.

newguy

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 3, 2005
Is anybody having any trouble with G10R the last couple of days? My quality levels on most channels is going from 0 to 75 or 80 then dropping back to 0.
The channels at 11986V and above are hitting 90-95 quality steady with no problems. Everything below that is unsteady and unwatchable. I am using a 40" P* dish and lnb. This problem just started a couple of days ago.
Any ideas?

I am on G10R right now and have noticed the same thing, they seem a bit better tonight.

I thought maybe it was just me. Glad to hear its not. I know the P* lnb is not the best in the world so I figured it was going bad.
Whatever the problem, I hope they fix it soon.

The Tube's transponder was completely gone for me early yesterday morning... 0 quality. I was getting the other transponders with no problems. I hope they're not getting ready to make to move to Galaxy 3 C-Band.

It'll definitely be time to grab a BUD, and I DON'T mean beer... :D

Tron said:
The Tube's transponder was completely gone for me early yesterday morning... 0 quality. I was getting the other transponders with no problems. I hope they're not getting ready to make to move to Galaxy 3 C-Band.

It'll definitely be time to grab a BUD, and I DON'T mean beer... :D

Yeap, I'm doing the same thing too pal. I had a BUD 10 years ago, now it's making a comeback even stronger... for me at least :D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

An idea for Sub'd services

TV Canarias Coming In?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)