Is the 360 selling out everywhere?

JamesJ

AKA Stuart628
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Jul 21, 2004
Akron (Cleveland), Oh
My brother is on the hunt after coming over and playing some 360 with me to get a 360, he has been to no less then 5 stores and they are all Sold out of the 360, is this all across the board or is Microsoft adjusting levels to maybe push the elite and get new skus out there?

I checked the online inventory for my local EB/GS, Best Buy, & Circuit City. All stores had the premium, the core was at less than half of the stores.

I thought it was interesting that at EB/GS inventory screen, it showed that no more Cores were on order for any stores. MS might be fazing the Core out.

Yesterday at BestBuy in Kennesaw, GA had a pallet-like display with lots of premiums, and about 10 Elites. Target in Marietta had both also. Maybe there is a run on them in Ohio! :)

its confusing, he said that he went to gamestop and the two people ahead of him bought the last NEW 360 there was.....either all the ones in ohio are breaking at once, or maybe their just rotating their stock around.

its confusing, he said that he went to gamestop and the two people ahead of him bought the last NEW 360 there was.....either all the ones in ohio are breaking at once, or maybe their just rotating their stock around.

I have seen them in stores the past couple of days in my part of Ohio (BB, Walmart and Sams). Each store had at least 10 sitting on their shelves..

could be my brother is crazy too, My wife and I are heading up to wally world now I am going to check this out for myself!

walmart had one here in brimfield, could be maybe they are holding more in the cage I didnt ask....but they are out at gamestop (or were).

My local Costco has 2 pallets of 360 premium's in stock except there are no Elites..yet.

M$ should end the life of the CORE 360. Then ask all software houses to start demanding that you have a harddrive for the play of newer 360 games. This would eliminate the statement 'we have to program for a product that might not have a hard drive' that I keep reading. Heck, most who have purchased a core probably already have a harddrive. The core360 is dead just like the PS3 with the 20gb. Nobody wants them except those who have not save enough to buy into their more expensive brothers.

Me thinketh that hell has frozen over.....

JoeSp and myself agree completely on an issue.

Kill the Core system. It was a way to get the cost down, but it severely crippled the system for many developers. Now that the PS3 is stumbling out of the gate (ha! gotta give you SOMETHING to shoot at Joe), they can afford to let the Green boxes fade away from the retail sector.....

PS4 in 18 months rumor?

limited edition Simpsons-themed Xbox 360

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)