installer seeking company Houston

Nikk811

Original poster
Jun 3, 2004
Hi my name is Nikk811 and i've been an installer for a very long time for Direc TV in the Salt Lake City Area and Moved down to the Houston area for 2 Yr now and was wounder about going into Bussiness in doing installation through Direc Tv or Other big Company ..but i'm getting a run around with other small bussiness on doing it ..i guess they don't want you takeing there job to make a living ..they rather have you work under them ...i understand completly..and i'm doing the same thing ..trying to raise a family too ...i take great pride in my job when doing installation they are to me ....who put food on my table...if my customer are happy then my company who i contract for is happy and direc tv is happy ...now that i know lots of guys here in the Houston area ...i want to run this installation buessiness and i know i need help.....i have these hard working guys and no contract yet ...but hopefully a company will see my cry for help and answer...my cry...till then i'll keep cheking ...Thank you . your tech Nikk or Mobile #832-512-9854

Thats not very nice! Just because you are a scientist : ) We all have to start some place, he just needs some directions......My Tech Nikk, first place I would start would be....

www.dbsinstallsupport.com

Then remember to "Spell Check" all your posts and email, its worth the extra few seconds!
Good Luck out there!

Series 2 DTIVO's

4DTV for sale

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts