Image slideshow feature ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hall

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Feb 14, 2004
Germantown OH
When I looked at this post, http://www.satelliteguys.us/1590940-post103.html, and hovered over one of the images, it automatically went into an "image viewer slideshow" type feature. When was this added or has it always been available ? People normally don't look at single posts too often to run across this feature.

There's no obvious indicator that this feature exists and I think there should be. Also, why doesn't this work in thread mode.

Its called a lightbox, and its new for the beta version of vBulletin we are running.

I have no idea how it works or why it dosent work in threaded mode. I just saw it the first time earlier today myself. :)

All I know is, it's been sorely needed for a long time. In fact, it was usually a post by you that made me wish for such a thing !! :D You'd every so often attach dozens of photos and it was "difficult" to view them all as they'd open in a new window, you'd have to close that window, click the next one, and repeat. That's with Firefox, at least.

Did you confirm too that it only works in single-post mode ? Maybe you forget a setting to enable it in thread mode ! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Classic mode vs New Look

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)