I'm a newbie to FTA.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

channi_011

Original poster
Nov 19, 2005
How and where do i postion my sattelite?

Mind my ignorance please, but i am just getting into FTA's. I have already understood the concept of using the softwares and what to do on the computer aswell as the reciever. However, i am lost when it comes down to the following quesions

How do i knoe where to postion my satellite?

Can i pick up different channels from different regions, for example i already i have a pansat sattellite configured to get indian channels, but how could i get those aswell as say north american channels?

When i change mychannel list would i have to reposition my sattelite?

Any help would be appreciated, please e-mail me or reply
Thanks

Where and how to position my Pansat sattelite

Mind my ignorance please, but i am just getting into FTA's. I have already understood the concept of using the softwares and what to do on the computer aswell as the receiver. However, i am lost when it comes down to the following quesions

How do i know where to position my satellite?

Can i pick up different channels from different regions, for example i already i have a pansat satellite configured to get indian channels, but how could i get those aswell as say north american channels?

When i change mychannel list would i have to reposition my satellite?

Any help would be appreciated,

Thanks

" i already i have a pansat sattellite configured to get indian channels, but how could i get those as well as say north american channels?"

What FTA Indian channels are you getting right now and on what satellite?

What American channels are you hoping to get FTA?

Need help

Well, B4U, Sony a couple other ones like that. We have a Pansat 2700 A reciever. My father bought the satelitte from some other person, it stoped working and the guy had mentioned he would e-mail him a file and using a Null Modem cable i could download it to the reciever. So i wondering how to obtain that file and other files. Im hoping to get american channels not the free ones, but PPV and other substription channels. I need you to explain for me pelase, that once i get the channel list i load it up how do i postion my satelitte. I know absoluetlly nothing about this.

Thank You

Status
Please reply by conversation.

C-Band on 1M offset????

Fortec lifetime ultra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)