If I get a Gemini Air from Solid Signal, will DIRECTV honor my warranty?

This question came in through our tech support lines and I can certainly understand the concern. There are a lot of sellers out there who supply DIRECTV equipment even though they don’t have the right to. You have to be very careful when you buy to make sure you’ll even be able to use the equipment! Even if it works, it could be attached to someone else’s account or the seller might not have the right to even sell it.

No need to worry here​

Solid Signal is a DIRECTV dealer and we’ve been dealers for over 20 years. As a matter of fact we’ve been rewarded over and over again for the quality of our customer service. DIRECTV even awarded us Dealer of the Year. So when you get DIRECTV equipment from SolidSignal.com, you can feel comfortable that all warranties are in place.

What is the warranty on Gemini Air?​

This information was gained from search engines. DIRECTV’s own support people can give you precise information.

From what I am able to tell, the warranty on a Gemini Air is 12 months, unless you receive it as part of signing up for DIRECTV For Internet with a 24-month commitment. In that case, this warranty seems to be in effect which says that you can get warranty service after 12 months but that your commitment may be extended. If there’s any question about warranty service for your Gemini Air I would contact DIRECTV specifically. Even though we are dealers, they still handle all the warranty requests once the initial setup period is over.

So far, we haven’t really had any warranty issues with Gemini Air. The device is just rock solid, honestly. There have been a few cases where people weren’t able to use it with their home televisions. This usually happens because the TV is in an area with weak Wi-Fi coverage or it’s too old to support the most modern content protection. It’s rare at this point that either of those things happen.

If you have initial setup problems with a Gemini Air you got from Solid Signal, call us at 888-233-7563 and we’ll do our best to help. It’s very very rare to find a device that’s defective out of the box but if it does happen, you’ll want to contact us quickly so we can get that resolved for you.

The post If I get a Gemini Air from Solid Signal, will DIRECTV honor my warranty? appeared first on The Solid Signal Blog.

Continue reading...

STREAMING SATURDAY: Will NBC’s Olympic gamble pay off this time?

Summertime is the best time for sports!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Latest posts