IA8 @ 89W - FTA Channels

Status
Please reply by conversation.

satcustomer

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 19, 2006
California
Did ABC News One Live & ABC News Now change frequencies? I've got no signal whatsoever and it'll take me 15 minutes to do a blind scan. All other satellites on my motorized set-up are fine.

Apologies, Ice. Didn't realize those were feeds, per se. Thought they were regular FTA channels that they even post on their website.

Oscars in Hi-Def!!!! Feeds no less!

NEWSONE TO PROVIDE ACADEMY AWARDS FEEDS IN HIGH DEFINITION
For the first time at the Oscars, NewsOne will be offering the arrivals, red carpet and backstage feed in High Definition. (This will be in addition to our usual SD option.) As we continue to move into an HD world, we will be looking for more opportunities like this to provide coverage in High Definition. Coordinates for the HD and SD feeds will be available as we get closer to the Academy Awards.

http://absat.abcnewsone.tv/?q=node/133

Lot of good info on that site, like the map of the tp's of all those Galaxy birds. The Merc is geetin' some werk !

:)

You know, I just noticed all the digital transmissions are involving a decimal added to the end of the frequency. This must be some sort of way of keeping us from seeing stuff!!

My box doesn't let me input decimals. Nice map

Status
Please reply by conversation.

mtn feeds fading

Radio shows

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)