I found something Voom should put on Rush

motorcycle_rider

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 8, 2004
Northeast Michigan
Last night I was flipping through the channels and I saw a show on Showtime that I think Voom should add to there Rush channel. It was Perfect Ten Boxing. All I gotta say about it is wow :D . I am not into boxing but this show peeked my interest. Now if Voom could up-convert this and put it on Rush that would be great. I know wishful thinking but hey we all gotta shoot for the stars every-now and then.

And UFC and Pride fights, I know that would be dreaming, but they would gain a ton of customers if they had a HD fighting channel with fighting on it.

--Dan

dankgus said:
And UFC and Pride fights, I know that would be dreaming, but they would gain a ton of customers if they had a HD fighting channel with fighting on it.

--Dan

If they pick up HDnet, which hopefully they will at some point, Voom will have UFC and Pride Fights available in HD.

As for the Perfect 10 Boxing, was it available on the Showtime HD Channel or just regular Showtime?

Darrell

Yes perfect 10 boxing was hot chicks in bikinis. Better yet during the intro's it was showing them posing (nude). As far as I could tell from the show it was the models from (Perfect 10) magazine. I do not know for sure whether or not such a magazine exists but after the first few rounds I didn't care..... Oh and for the boxer stats it gave dimensions and weight. ??-??-?? @ ??? lbs.

It was on both but was not in HD. (4 x 3) on showhd. Pretty late at night also. Was glad I couln't sleep.

I looked up the schedule. This is copied from showtimes websight. Too bad its not in HD.

PERFECT 10 MODEL BOXING

RATING: TVMA - D
SHOWTIME ADVISORIES: Nudity, Adult Content
Stereo / CCAP
1 h 30 m

UPCOMING AIRDATES:

Click on the airtime below if you would like an email reminder to watch. All times ET/PT.

Showtime Too
Aug 18 11:15 PM
Showtime
Aug 19 1:00 AM
Showtime Too
Aug 22 1:00 AM
Showtime
Aug 23 11:35 PM
Showtime
Sep 1 12:00 AM

motorcycle_rider said:
Darrell

Yes perfect 10 boxing was hot chicks in bikinis. Better yet during the intro's it was showing them posing (nude). As far as I could tell from the show it was the models from (Perfect 10) magazine. I do not know for sure whether or not such a magazine exists but after the first few rounds I didn't care..... Oh and for the boxer stats it gave dimensions and weight. ??-??-?? @ ??? lbs.
Betchyer' Bootie: http://www.perfect10.com/ :D

Any Extra Olympics Coverage on Voom??

TNT-HD: The Grid (finale) Tonight 9pm EST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)