How would you handle this situation with HD Networks?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Call them and setup a signal strength test, if you are correct, then the signal test will prove that AND they have to pay for the test AND they must approve your waiver request. It's that easy.

The thing is they don't even Broadcast HD from this station. Its crazy. If they don't broadcast it how will I get it? Thats the reason for me wanting the HD waiver. I think the guy at the station is dumb. Keeps telling me to switch to dish and they have him on. I told the idiot Dish only has CBS in HD, and no other networks. He thinks that by giving me a waiver he is granting me rights to another franchise. Thinks hes crossing boundaries with NY stations... LOL stupid

charper1 said:
Call them and setup a signal strength test, if you are correct, then the signal test will prove that AND they have to pay for the test AND they must approve your waiver request. It's that easy.

Who do I ask for this. I have asked Directv they either have no idea what Im talking about or they tell me to call the station. I call the station they tell me DirecTv needs to set this up. And who pays for it if they decide oh I can receive it, but with a 20 foot mast off his roof with a giant directional antenna thats costs $500.

Today I was told that if I live in their area then I do not need a waiver from them. I said ok fine I dont live in any of the areas you just rattled off but your claiming I can get a grade B signal. Then the guy tells me well our station doesnt give waivers to anyone especially if your not in our area. I'm just dumbfounded at this point. I can not get the signal. Antenna web says I may be able to get an analog signal with a purple large powered directional antenna which will run me a few hundred dollars to have installed and even then who knows if Ill get it. Plus Im not willing to shell out a few hundreed dollars so I can get one freaking channel.

Its all GAY as can be. I'm so sick of all the BS. I know D* can't help it, but they were asshol*s and the station I dealt with. I wish Hurricane Rita would come to GA and wipe their butts off the map. Its Just TV so I'm done. I'll wait till 2006 when they broadcast all my local locals.. and then what I'll have to have a waiver to wipe my a$$

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DIRECTV 480P or 480i ????????

Error Code 771

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)