How do I print out timer list from DISH Remote Access?

yaz96

Baby, It's Cold Outside
Original poster
Dec 22, 2005
Front Range, Colorado
I know I read about how to do this previously, but can't find it.

It only shows 3-4 programs at a time in the frame, and I have 51 timers. How do I print them all out?

When you're on dish.com and looking at your timers, in the top right there's an option to change the view from details, to gallery. This helps a little bit, it gives you about 15 showing versus the 3-4.

Ideally we wouldn't have to swap them in the first place ;). I agree though, it is a good idea to at least be able to look at your timers list in a different format (that would be easier to copy and paste). I'll forward the idea.

Yes, that's a good idea too. But if you add export/import, you would also have to add a whole boatload of error checking for the case when users want to edit the csv file for some reason and then upload it again. If I were running the website, I would much prefer a store/restore option for each receiver. Yes, it would take some extra server space. But disks are cheap and users never get their dirty mitts on the data. ;)

it would be nice to have the ability to save your timers list to your computer incase your DVR dies and you have to reload them. i have a 922 and can do this but it would be nice to also have that back up on my 722, Ks can do it but not the original.

Add a 3rd receiver? What to do?

New version of 922??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)