Helped needed in the Windsor CT Area!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

fulphil

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 13, 2006
Here are all the posts for my problem:

Please, my picture on my screen is awful on my LCD tv, when i record a local channel it looks like a wmv downloaded from the internet. It is awful and they have no clue. I am going to ask them to put 2 round dishes in and replace the oval dishes. I hope this remedies the situation, also the multiswitch that I have is a Eagle Aspen 4X8 multiswith with the power coming from inside the house. I just got my camera and I want to know how to post pics here so that I could show all here how the thing is set up.

Guys I have two oval dishes, I have one receivinf the local 119 signal in the front of the house and I have one in the back of the house getting the 101 signal here in CT....They are both connected to this eagle aspen multiswitch. The LCD is a 26 inch Aquas ga5u......I have the cables into a 70 hr Direct tv tivo system. It is brand new bought it at Walmart. I also have monster AV cable into the DVD recorder which goes to the LCD tv with Componnent cables......Someone said there may be bleeding from the two oval dishes? That this may cause the picture distortion. I am trying to get this right cause this wasn't a problem before the second dish and the multiswitch........also the sat signal strenght is across the board on al transponders in the 93- 100 levels......there seems to be no problem with signal strength.
I don't have three dishes, I have 2 dishes and the picture on the LCD i tried to mess with and even sent the damn tv out to get fixed....thinking it was the tv but on this 20' Apex flat screen non-HD trv it is doing the same thing.....the only thing I can think of is that I have the spect ratio on the tv to 16:9? Could that be the problem? Who knows
tried to unplug the sattelite 101 feed from the m/s and still had the same picture on my tv om the locals as i did before....someone have any last minute suggestions before they come tomorrow morning.

This is Fulphil: you won't beleive this Holsted....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

comes out to repair that install and put the two round dishes, he doesn't have them he was the original installer and refused to get out of his van and leaves telling me he's going to have to find some and he'll have to charge me for this.....I said what the hell are you talking about.....he leaves and calls Holsted and says there is no problem with the install here....I need you help guys, I am on hold for Holsted supervisor. This is BS

Here are the pics.
Attached Thumbnails

Status
Please reply by conversation.

D* HD upgrade woes

Stay or Switch?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)