Help with Harmony 880 and R15

Status
Please reply by conversation.

DVDA63

Original poster
Mar 16, 2006
I have a DirecTV R15 that I purchased in February. Up until now I had not had any of bad experiences that I have heard about until I recently purchased a harmony 880 remote.

I probably attribute most of the issues to the 880 but I don’t know what to do and I do want this thing to work. What is happening is that my DVR functions completely disappear. I will reset the receiver and everything comes back within a few hours I lose it again. I first noticed this on Monday after buying the remote on Sunday. Up until I lose the DVR the remote works great including the DVR. Now this never happened before the remote came along. I have tried to tweak the settings but with no luck. And when it goes out the original remote will no longer work either

Does anyone have any idea what I can do or tell me what I am missing?? I really want this thing to work. I have ver # 10A3 on the R15.

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated
Thank you

I don't have any suggestions but I am using the 880 with my R15, same 10A3, and haven't experienced any problems yet. I never needed to tweak any settings. Oh yes I did. I got rid of the Skip to do the advance that skips to the very end of the recording because I accidentally hit it instead of FF.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

OTA signal differences in HR10-250 tuners?

H10-250 Speed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)