Help! My signal quality never changes!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

tragically hip

Original poster
Apr 24, 2005
Hi everyone, I've been running my pansat 2500a (view bell express vu channels) for about 6 months problem free until now. The other day i went to watch tv and my signal quality was down to 29%. I tried repositioning my dish, but no matter where i point it to, my signal quality never changes. I've tried a bunch of different things to remedy the problem....I gave my friend my receiver (who was running the same set up as me) and he hooked it up and viewed channels no problem, so don't think its a problem with the how the receiver is programmed or the bin. I have also tried a new LNB, tried different rooms with in the house, different cables from TV to receiver....and now I'm stuck! Has any one experienced anything like this? Any help would be very much appreciated!

As others may say as well, check your cable connections on all ends.. You may have just one bad connector.. You say that you have changed the cables from Recv to TV, the cables I would check are from the Recv to the LNB.. Most likely where the problem is.

Rick

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Yet another enthusiastic newbie with wild ideas ;-)

New to Fta, I need all the help you can give me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)