HELP! HELP!...w/ Coolsat 4000 pro

Status
Please reply by conversation.

lamooly

Original poster
Apr 17, 2005
:( I AM HAVING TROUBLE GETTING MY COOLSAT 4000 PRO TO WORK. I FOUND A SATELLITE YESTERDAY, FAIRLY EASILY, USING A COMPASS. AFEW FREE CHANNELS SHOWED UP, MOSTLY RADIO, WITHOUT DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE.

:eek: TODAY, I USED THE CoolsatProFactory.zip TO DOWNLOAD THE FIRMWARE, KEYS AND CHANNELS. I DID EVERYTHING ACCORDING TO THE DIRECTIONS (I THINK) AND NOW I HAVE ZIP ALL RIGHT!!

:confused: I CAN'T LOCATE ANYTHING. I CAN POINT THE SATELLITE IN THE SAME SPOT I USED YESTERDAY AND GET NOTHING, AFTER HOURS OF TRYING IN SEVERAL DIRECTIONS...NOTHING. I HAVE READ EVERY BIT OF INFO I CAN ON THE NET BECAUSE THE MANUAL IS NOT THAT GREAT.

:shocked A LOT OF THE FACTORY FIRMWARE IS GONE, DELETED, ERASED OR ABDUCTED BY ALIENS. IT WON'T HOLD THE PROGRAMMED SATELLITES WHEN I TRY TO RETRIEVE INFO...IT'S GONE.

:river IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET MY BOX BACK TO THE ORIGINAL FACTORY SPECS...I HAVE USED THE RESET BUTTON SEVERAL TIMES AND IT DOESN'T GO BACK TO THE ORIGINAL PROGRAMMING. IS MY MACHINE RUINED?

:( CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP TELL ME WHAT COULD BE THE MATTER...WHAT DID I DO WRONG? I'M DESPERATE AND IRRITATED.

:D ANY AND ALL HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!
THANKS, LAMOOLY

1. turn off the caps lock and calm down, anxiety can cause even more harm
2. maybe the memory flash process was interrupted?
3. have you tried re-downloading & loading the factory memory flash again?

take a chill pill.....and turn off the caps lock :)

Why did you "download the software" when the factory stuff is 2 months old ??

To download the factory legal software, go to http://www.coolsatusa.com/

If you are trying to download the illegal software (as my hunch thinks it is), we DO NOT CONDONE THEFT OF SERVICE HERE!

If by "keys" above he/she means decryption keys, factory software (aka the legal stuff) should not have any.

TuxCoder said:
If by "keys" above he/she means decryption keys, factory software (aka the legal stuff) should not have any.

exactly........and after having my 2nd cherry coke of the morning.....

thread closed due to hack talking :)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Signals drop after changing stuff around

Receiver ATOM 1400

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)